I am an observer.
Whether it be how the light streams into a space through a window,
the poetic details of a landscape,
or as a storyteller when I document weddings.
This passion comes from a deep curiosity for my surroundings and love for human connection.
For several years I have had the honour of documenting the unions of dear friends, friends of friends and strangers who I now call friends. It has been an absolute pleasure to witness the joy and intimacies of others. Every person, relationship and wedding is unique and this is something that I am sensitive to. I want your wedding photos to feel like you and to honestly tell your particular story filled with the energy and emotion of the day. I document things as they unfold with care and artistry. I create images that reflect the day in its entirety with a strong focus on candid and discreet in between moments. Whenever possible I always try to incorporate my love for architecture and the natural world into my wedding photography. I am supportive, flexible and dedicated to my work. I consider my work with couples and their communities a great privilege and true collaboration.
Classic Wedding Package- $3,800 +hst
- 8 hours of wedding coverage
- Second photographer
- Includes approximately 500+ high resolution photos
- A pre-wedding meeting and scheduling consultation
- Private online viewing gallery to share with family & friends
- Travel outside GTA or greater Montreal area is not included
- Upon request, please send me more details about your event and I would be happy to put together a custom quote
- Available for travel near and far
- Extra time: $350 per hour on wedding day
- Professional prints & album creation